OPULENCE INTERIORS HOME STAGING
Our founding philosophy is based on the narrative that when you walk into a home you can envisage family, friends and the unfolding stories through the aesthetic and functional spaces. We believe a property is not a place to house people, but a home where you can create some of your most memorable moments of your life. It is where your day begin and end.
Opulence Interiors Home Staging
Opulence Interiors is a family owned and operated Home Staging business, founded by four sisters. Collectively, we bring our multidisciplinary expertise and knowledge into the Home Staging commercial spaces. We pride ourselves in our tailored and solution based approaches to effectively address the fundamental obligations of our projects to deliver excellence in service. From the outset our primary goal is to achieve the “SOLD STAMP” for all our staging campaigns.
We understand that deciding to put your property on the market can be profound. One of the main reasons why vendors and agents sought Opulence Interiors Home Staging Service is largely to remove or minimise any stress caused by the whole process of selling your property or apartment. Our staging premise in this context is understanding our clients’ targeted market which directly correlates to buying properties that are inviting, warm and suited to their lifestyle.
Likewise, buying a home is considered one of the most important transactions that people make in their lifetime. Our comprehensive 21st century Home Staging service, is driven by these factors, deliberate to enhance and influence home-buyers decision making, leading to closing the deal.
Get to know us
Our Role as Home Stagers
Our role as your Home Stagers can mitigate some taxing experiences whilst transitioning for a smooth sale campaign period. Our”competitive advantage” in this context is understanding our clients’ targeted market which directly correlates to buying properties that are inviting, warm and suited to their lifestyle. Our comprehensive 21stcentury Home Staging service, is driven by these factors, deliberate to enhance andinfluence home-buyers decision making, leading to closing the deal.
Our founding philosophy is based on the narrative that when you walk into a room you can envisage family, friends and the unfolding stories through the aesthetic and functional spaces.
We believe a property is not a place to house people, but a homewhere your day begins and ends. Naturally, it is where you can create some of your most memorable moments of your life. More than often a quick cuppa of tea will turn into an evening of laughter andmeaningful conversations without judgement. A home that exudes warmth and serene spaces in which families and individuals can reside in
comfort. Therefore, our “Start to Finish Key Phases” framework encompasses all critical
elements to our staging processes. Conceptualised from the six key phases outlined.
Start to Finish Key Phase
Opulence Interiors Home Staging Framework
- Free onsite consultation
- Early inception of ideas is shared with our clients
- A quote is then emailed
- Once the quotation is accepted
- Opulence Interiors General Mutual Agreement is emailed and signed by
the vendor or a representative agent before our staging process can
- Continuous communication with our clients is key
Market Research & Home? Analysis Phase
- Opulence Home Staging intent is driven by our clients’ targeted
- Identifying potential buyers by demographics and social positions.
- Integrated property market research, in particular property capital
- Home Staging research is an integral part of our business.
- Sourcing capabilities for inventory required for specific staging
- Planning and creating a staging concept
- Finalizing a visual concept before installation
- Purchase of goods and services may be required per sale
- campaign Shipping or freight considerations
- Full Staging
- Partial Staging
- Amplified Staging
- Commercial Soft Furnishings Staging
- Commercial Photoshoot Staging
- Removal of Opulence Interiors inventory installed for the Home Staging sale campaign.
- Final tidy
Most Effective Marketing Tool
Full Home Staging
Partial Home Staging
There are two types of a Partial Staging that we can illustrate firstly, when individuals or families are still residing in the property and secondly, there are furniture for example beds and couches left in the vacant property that we can utilise as part of the Partial Staging agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Home Staging is a marketing method tool used by vendors, investors and real estate agents in preparation of selling a property in the real estate market. Home Staging is also referred to as Redesign to Sell or Property Styling. The two main home staging methods generally sought are known as a Full or Partial Home Staging.
Essentially, Full Home Staging is the most effective technique to showcase your property rather than presenting it in a vacant and uninspiring state. This entails Opulence Interiors installing beautiful coordinated furniture and decor pieces in the property or apartment for the duration in the home staging campaign.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that staged properties are viewed, preferred and sold more quickly compared to vacant properties.
Partial Home Staging technique is applied whilst a family or an individual is still residing in the home or apartment during the selling period. Opulence Interiors will integrate our furniture and decor with the home owner’s existing furniture. The main focus for a Partial Staging is to emphasise and enhance the spaces considered to be sought after by potential buyers and investors. Significantly, adding value to the property.
- Below are some of the general perspectives based on anecdotal evidence.
- The purpose of using a Home Staging service is to transform your property to appeal to a large number of prospective buyers and significantly increase the value of your property.
- Selling your property quickly and for more money
- Showcase your property to a broad number of potential buyers and or investors.
- Your property is desired above all others in the real estate market.
- Remove and or isolate overwhelming stress from the processes involved when you are preparing to sell your property in the real estate market.